Services and Rates
A comprehensive look at the events and politics of the coming week.
Both a factual recap and a political analysis of the week just ending.
Gavel-to-Gavel Legislative Coverage
We cover every speech and every action taken in both the House and Senate.
We issue timely, accurate stories about virtually every important daily development in state government.
From national politicians to local heroes, angry protests to talking heads, the News Service captures a vast variety of state government moments.
Governor's Council Coverage
We offer unique, ongoing coverage of news from the panel that interviews and approves judicial nominees.
Press Release Archives
We publish every press release we receive verbatim, providing the opportunity to see what all parties in the policy wars are saying. Releases are archived back to 1997.
Video and Audio from News Events
Our multimedia clips let subscribers put themselves in the room with newsmakers.
Subscribers can sign up to be emailed any time an issue, name or phrase is mentioned in News Service copy.
Schedules and Advisories
A complete rundown of the day's events is only a click away - the News Service offers not only a comprehensive events listing, but supplemental advisories on what's making news.
Searchable News Archives
Our fully-searchable archive of News Service stories and legislative copy runs back to 1986.
Virtual News Bureau
With instant online access, subscribing to the News Service is like hiring your own State House news bureau to supply constant, accurate monitoring of state government developments -- for next to nothing!
Subscribers can receive their News Service copy via email or on our website. Perhaps the most effective combination is frequent monitoring of our Web site combined with use of our Alert System, which notifies subscribers when their issues of interest are mentioned in our material.
|Media||33 to 217/week|
- Subscribers receive a 10% discount for making a full annual payment.
- Each subscription includes three email recipients and three web logins.
- Additional Users: $2.50 per week (per user) up to and including nine (9) additional users per subscription. $5.00 per week (per user) for 10+ additional users, except news media please call office for maximum users.
- Detailed Rate Sheet
- Your subscription includes email delivery only to three employees of your organization.
- Your subscription includes www.statehousenews.com access only to three employees of your organization.
- The three employees may each forward five (5) email reports to non-subscribers each month. They may be charged at the rate of $1 for each address to which they send reports after five (5) per month.
- Paid subscription newspapers and magazines may reprint all State House News Service material with attribution.
- Web and email publishers may reprint two State House News Service features each week with attribution.
- Publishers please contact Craig Sandler at (617) 722-2439 if you need to make other arrangements.
- Should a subscriber not abide by these terms we may return any prorated share of the subscription payment at the earned rate and terminate the subscription.
- Your subscription will be automatically renewed unless you contact our business office before your subscription expires.
These terms keep the News Service financially sound and ad-free. Please contact us with any questions or concerns, and thanks for your continued support.